Wednesday 29 October 2008

A little behind...

I just noticed this morning that I was a little behind in posting photos.  I guess that's what happens when you get so consumed with editing videos.  Oh well.  So I'm going to play "ketchup" this morning.  (I used to hate that phrase in school, because I ALWAYS had to be there on "ketchup" days.)  Here are a few photos from the last week.  

Who needs stacking blocks when you've got knock off tupperware?!  Amelia's new toys...and my newest headache!  I'm always picking these up!



Sneak preview of Halloween!  Amelia loves ducks (or "quacks", as she refers to them), so this costume was only too fitting.  I've had this idea in the works for a little while and I've finally pulled it off.  Made a few adjustments now so you can see the finished version tomorrow.  (Hopefully.)



Skyping with family.  Now you see why I am always fighting her for the headphones?!



And last night Brad texted me from work saying he wanted to make dinner.  I was only too happy to oblige!  He came home and got stuck right in.  What a good guy huh?!  And when Amelia and I came to sit at the table we were pleasantly surprised to find this:

WOW!!!  I know!!  It looked too good to eat.  Notice the two little bite marks out of the pancake?!  Typical Brad trademark!  (I'm sure his mom could agree.)  Below you'll see the stacked version with ice cream and fruit sandwiched between them...the ice cream obviously didn't stay so 'ice'y:

Amelia loved the syrup (she must take after Will Farrell's "Buddy" character in the movie Elf).  Whenever I open the "cooking" cupboard she runs as fast as she can to grab this and then throws her head back hoping to get some sweet rush from the stuff.  Crazy girl! (don't worry, its always screwed tightly so nothing hits her tongue...but she'll sure try!)

2 comments:

The Blunck Family said...

Can't wait to see Amelia's costume. That is an amazing duck hat. I love it! Mom

Kendal and Alissa said...

We've loved the videos! We can't wait to see Amelia's full costume. I love Halloween. I can't believe you made her hat. That's amazing! The dinner also looks so yummy. Way to go Brad!