Tuesday 28 October 2008

Aquarium video..and good news! [UPDATED, better quality video]

Today Amelia and I went to swimming lessons, like we do every Wednesday morning, and discovered to our horror that we were getting a new teacher.  I was rather bummed about that because Amelia loves Lisa, her instructor.  (Here's my opportunity to brag about my child...)  But then we were very excited to find out that Amelia has graduated to the next class!!!  And Lisa teaches the older class!!  So good news all around!  Amelia has only been going to swimming lessons for about four months now and is in the graduating class of two other girls who have been swimming since they were about 5 months old.  So either she is a fast learner or they are just all about the same development level, I like to think she's a fast learner!  Hehehe!

And here's the video from our trip to the Aquarium, finally got it done:



We're sick of the rubbish quality of Blogger video upload, so we've gone to Google Video...let us know what you think!

Blogger upload was limited to approx 320x240@15fps

Google Video can do 640x480@30fps - much better. So feel free to click on the full screen button in the lower right corner.

And here's a test of the MobileMe embedded version:











2 comments:

The Blunck Family said...

What fun! I agree with Robin, I just have to get my Milzer fix too! Love the pictures and music. Thanks Kim and Brad for the daily fun time. Mom

Unknown said...

I so want to put Joseph is swimming lessons, but I haven't done it yet. That's so cool that she's so great at swimming already but it really is a must when living in Austrailia, right?