Thursday 16 October 2008

Diary of a restless sleeper

You start out as a beautiful sleeping baby...

You can sleep anywhere, anytime...

You dream of the day when you can break out of your cocoon...

And become a beautiful ballerina!

Practicing your pirouettes...

Your elegant bum-in-the-air sequences...


In a cage...


dreaming of being in the nutcracker!


Oh, I just can't wait to be a ballerina!


Can you spot the baby?
I had an awesome opportunity for a photo yesterday.  Amelia had fallen asleep in my arms and I was going to go and take her upstairs but then saw the basket of laundry that needed to go up and thought, "I bet I could do them both at the same time."  So I laid Amelia on top of the clothes in the basket on the couch...and then stood back to see if she'd wake up.  She didn't so I turned and ran for the camera and just as I got the camera turned on, she went to roll over and toppled out of the laundry basket onto the floor with all the clothes and the basket falling on top of her.  She was pretty shocked at such a rude awakening.  And I just couldn't help but laugh.  

No comments: