Thursday 16 October 2008

Diary of a restless sleeper continued...

So with all of Amelia's strange sleeping habits Brad and I just couldn't help but try and figure out just what was going on in her room over night, so we set up night vision!  Well, not exactly night vision, we just left the light on in her room one night and taped our camera to the side of her crib to see if we could capture and see just exactly what was going on.  (All inspired by Brad's time spent at National Geographic!)  Here is the footage we got.  This comprises almost 6 hours of footage.  We did it as a time lapse so it's much shorter and I edited out the long boring bits.  Hope you enjoy it as much as we did!


4 comments:

Kendal and Alissa said...

I love it!! The only thing that is probably different with Savanna is I was waiting to see Amelia cry. Where was that part? Too cute!

Stephanie said...

I'm actually glad I don't sleep like a baby, for as much as she wakes up!

The Blunck Family said...

What a cute video. We love little Amelia. Miss her too! Love you guys.

Amanda Udy said...

Yea, where was the screaming? Seth has been having restless nights too, but he's a screaming mess! I hope it gets better soon for you guys!