Saturday 18 October 2008

Aquarium Part 1

Today we took Amelia down to the Sydney Aquarium.  It was so much fun to have a family outing.  Amelia did great and we had so much fun!  It's going to take me quite some time to sort through all the photos.  We took both cameras and have close to 300 photos.  So give me a day or two to sort through those.  In the mean time I thought I would share the before and after photos.  

This is Amelia on the train.  She usually has a hard time on the train and doesn't really enjoy it, but today she wasn't too bad!  She dropped her pacifier on the floor and we couldn't find it anywhere under our seat, but lucky for us we were in a carriage full of Grandma's!  We had the whole carriage up looking for it.  The woman sitting behind us just happened to have it under her foot.  So funny!


Family portrait (kind of) on the train.  It's hard to sit still when you're so excited to see what's going on outside!

Amelia fell asleep as soon as we got off the train and started heading towards the aquarium, so we took a little detour to the new Apple store.  Brad has been so excited to show it to me.  And I must admit, I was very impressed.  This is the glass staircase inside.  It's very cool!


After the aquarium we (well, mostly just me) wanted to wander around the harbor where the aquarium is (Darling Harbor as it's called).  And I'm so glad we did because we discovered a beautiful Merry-go-round!  Best $3.50 ever spent!  Amelia loved it!





No comments: