Monday 17 November 2008

Remember this?


The other day I [Kim] had this song in my head all day so I went online to see if I could find it.  Does this not just take you back?  I remember my brothers and I doing our Saturday chores listening to this song.  Its amazing what memories music can bring back.  

The video kind of stinks but I love this song.  There is something that's gotta be said about the 80's.  Great music!!

So what's your favorite 80's song?  Leave us a comment and we'll see if we can find it.  Go on!   You know you want to.

3 comments:

Felicia said...

Rick Astley - Never gonna give you up . . .

You know you love it. . .

The Blunck Family said...

Dad and I were wondering if this was written by Kim or Brad? You both have brothers and did chores on Saturdays. It's funny how alike we all are. This is a great song! Good memories! Mom

Kiersti said...

Classic! I personally enjoy anything from the Footloose soundtrack or anything by Air Supply.
Kiersti here, by the way.