Wednesday 5 November 2008

Bath Time Crayons!!

We got a package from Grandma Blunck (yes, that's you mom :)) and she included in it these fun bath crayons!  Amelia LOVES them.  And yes, I have a bit too much fun with them as well.  But they are the best thing in the world.  You can write all over the bath tub, all over the walls, all over skin, and when your done you just splash it with water, give it a little rub and you have a blank canvas to start again the next night!  We love them!  

I couldn't help myself.  I just had to see what Amelia would look like with blue eyebrows and a mustache.  I like her better without them.  But it's pretty funny!



2 comments:

Kendal and Alissa said...

Looks like fun! Amelia your face looks like the beginning of a smurf....just keep coloring :)

Anonymous said...

We have those too and Paige loves them! I put them away awhile back...but this post makes me want to get them out again.

Nice eyebrows. :)