Sunday 9 May 2010

Starving Experiment

Anyone who knows my daughter knows that she is an EXTREMELY picky eater! And I mean EXTREMELY picky!! We're talking like juice (diluted of course), hot dogs and gold fish...all day everyday! Yeah, I know, shame on me for letting her do it. I have had many a sleepless night worrying just about this. I worry that she's not getting the nutrients that she needs, I worry that she's not going to grow and develop like she should, I worry that maybe her diet is affecting her attitude.

So needless to say, I have spent lots of time on my knees praying about this. Well, today I think I've gotten my answer to all those prayers. 3 days!! 3 days!!

The first 3 days after getting rid of the pacifier are the worst. The first 3 days of sleep training are the worst. The first 3 days of a diet are the worst. So, this is it. My 3 days! I think we are taking the first step of rounding the corner. Here goes nothing.

No comments: