Monday 10 May 2010

Starving Experiment: Day one

So this is how today went. Amelia woke up and had her breakfast, like always, and I decided that I just wouldn't give in when she asked for fluff food. When she asked for juice I gave her water. She could earn her juice by having something nutritious.

Needless to say, she went all day on just water. Water! That is, until dinner time. By this time she was so hungry she was begging for a hot dog. I didn't give in, as hard as it was, I didn't give in. I put dinner on the table and you know what? She ate watermelon!!! That's right, SHE ATE WATERMELON!!! Whoo hoo!!

This was a good first day.

1 comment:

About us said...

Hahahaha! Kim I love you. Way to go!! I know that any kind of training H-A-R-D, and food training sounds really exhausting! And you totally did it! She ate watermelon! That's awesome!