Tuesday 11 May 2010

Starving Experiment: Day two

So we are on day two of this "change your diet starving thing," and you know what? It's going pretty well actually. It was another day of not eating much. She had breakfast like usual, had some string cheese for lunch, and yet again, by dinner she was starving!

But you know what, we had a miracle at dinner. You wanna know what she ate? Broccoli!!! Yeah, that's right, she ate broccoli!! I'm not even kidding. I am so over the moon about this. Her entire dinner was broccoli, watermelon, and some buttered bread. I'm happy. No, I'm ecstatic!!! Things are going in the right direction. Bring on tomorrow!!

4 comments:

Caroline said...

that's awesome! good for you, Kim. At this rate she'll be eating sushi by next week!

Emi Wi said...

Congratulations! That is amazing. I know it is tough to have a picky eater, but I think you are so smart to take care of it now, instead of waiting. It is definitely worth it.

Brandon said...

so what about day 3? you gotta keep us updated. :)

felicia does the same thing with H and it's really rough on me, but it has made quite the little eater out of him - his favorite foods are corn, curry, pizza, peppers, and anything in soup form. it's nuts. glad amelia is joining the foodie crowd though. congrats!

About us said...

hahaha! Even more awesome than day 1. You are amazing girl!