Friday 28 May 2010

Good Morning Sunshine!

You could probably ask any parent and they would tell you that when their kids wake up it's the best time of day. They are happy and excited to see you, all smiles! Well, that's my Joel. He loves it when Amelia and I barge in when we hear him squirming after his morning nap. This is how that usually goes:

Good morning sunshine!!

Love those red rosy cheeks!

Amelia gets so excited to see him, she's just gotta climb in with him.

And he loves it!

(I love this photo, classic in our house at the moment.) Amelia yelling a song and Joel blowing raspberries. Yep, that's my kids.

And then, this happens. You know the saying, "It's all fun and games until some one gets hurt."? Yeah, well, that usually happens about this time.

But Joel is a good sport.


1 comment:

The Blunck Family said...

So cute! I love how you put a story line with it. Love you guys!