Wednesday 3 December 2008

Nostalgia

OK, so we still haven't cleared any room off our computer.  It's might take some time.  So in the meantime, I thought I'd share some photos from when Brad and I were dating.  

These two are photos from our second date.  We had just had our first date a week or two prior to this, and had been hanging out playing frisbee and croquet an awful lot.  But on this day, I was at work and my roommate Andrea called me (or maybe I called her?  I can't quite remember) anyway, she said that Brad was there at our apartment and she said (whispered it in the phone because Brad told her not to tell me, you know how girls are,) that Brad really liked me.  My heart sped up!  How exciting!  She told me to hurry home, he wanted to see me.  So of course I did.  I drove quite a bit over the speed limit and maybe even ran a red light, oops!  But when I got there he asked me to go for a walk with him, so we walked up to the Bean Museum on BYU campus.  Oh that was a fun night.  


This is a typical photo from our dating years, er, months.  We lived in the same apartment complex, "Sparks II," he was in my Family Home Evening group, and his brother was my home teacher, so we saw an awful lot of each other.  Good times!

Introducing Brad to the farm!  I thought I could wow him with the animals!  It worked!

Brad and Miss Piggy.

Jersey and her daughter, (does she have a name Dad?)  Ironically we just buried that daughter (the cow) a few years ago.  To read about it go here.

No comments: