Sunday 28 September 2008

It's great to be a girl!

I found this new dress for Amelia at Kmart, but it wasn't quite right and a little big on her.  (It's a 12 month and still a little big on her!  Sheesh!)  So I took in the straps to bring it up a little higher on the neck, and the tie originally tied in the front with belt loops, but I thought it made the dress too casual so I took the belt loops off and unstitched the tie and re-sewed it on so that it now ties in the back.  It looks much better.  And that way, with the sweater on it doesn't hide any of the best bits!

She loves to check herself out!

Leave me alone mom!

Leaving for church.

And there's the headband I made.

Too cute!

2 comments:

Liz said...

She looks just darling!!! Hey, to get a bloglist you just go into your layout and click on add a gadget. The first gadget choice should be bloglist. You'll click on that and add it to your blog and then you'll have to add all of the addresses one by one to get them on there. I chose to unclick "title of most recent item", because if you leave it and then click on that person's title, you'll only get to read that one entry. If they posted more than once in that day, you' d miss it. Does that make any sense??

Unknown said...

Your little girl is so cute! I'm excited at how much older she looks. She's growing up :)