Tuesday 16 September 2008

First beach excursion of spring...

Yesterday Sharon and I took the kids to Umina beach for a morning break.   It's tough being a kid!  It was still a little cool, but we couldn't resist.  Enjoy the photos:

Amelia in her cosi's (swimmers) from Great-Grandma Brinkerhoff (Thanks Grandma!  She looks so cute!)  Looking a little confused...

Which way is the beach? They told me it was this way but...

Hmmm...maybe I'll just take a break here and try again later.

Mmmm...biscuits really do taste better with a little sand on them.

Finally Sharon, Isobel, and Jo jo showed Amelia the way.

Hey, wait for me guys!  
(Amelia would only head for the water once she was fully dressed.  I think she just wanted to save her new swimmers for future posterity.  After all, they are from her GREAT grandma!)

Back in the sand for some lunch.

Hey wait!  I want some lunch too!

Now, where are they off too?


Hey guys!  Wait for me!

Back at home, little miss Koala ears!  Trying to eat her "B."

After the piggies, tufts like a Koala.






No comments: