Sunday 28 September 2008

Look what I can do!

OK, so I'm going to take a personal moment and brag just a minute.  Look what I did!  I bought this beautiful new dress for Amelia the other day and wanted a pretty headband to go with it, but you just can't find what I was looking for here, so I decided to make one, and then got carried away.  So here are the few headbands I made on Saturday night:

I was so proud of this one.  I have been trying for months to tie a bow like this and I FINALLY did it!  I was so excited!


OK, so maybe it's a bit big and over the top, but I did it!  After months of trying!!! 

 Here's the one I made to go with her dress.

And heres all three of them together.  I didn't get a close up shot of the bottom one, but you can kind of see it and get the idea.

4 comments:

Georges said...

Those look awesome Kim! Makes me want a little girl so I can make cute bows for her hair too!!

The Blunck Family said...

Good job Kim! I love the Quiet Book and headbands. You are very talented! I am glad to see that you are developing the talents you have because you have always been artistic and capable of doing anything you set your mind to. I love the book. Could you teach me how to make one when you get home? Mom

Liz said...

I'm so impressed and a little inspired to try to make my own for Alison! And the quiet book is AWESOME!

The Blunck Family said...

Oh, it's all in the lighting. Let's see ya tie a trout fly! Dad