Sunday 7 September 2008

Happy Father's Day Brad!

Tribute to a Father...from Amelia:

Thank you for being there for me from the start.


I have always known that you love me.

I am glad that you are worthy of the Priesthood to give me blessings.

Thank you for teaching me how to have fun.

I love taking naps with you.

I can't wait for the day that we can hit the waves together.


You, me, and Apple...what more needs to be said?

I have always loved a good daddy hug.

Thank you for introducing me to your friends.


Fun after bathtime, I'll always cherish that!


I have always felt safe with you.  You are a great protector.

Walk along with me, the best is yet to be.

Thanks for being the best dad ever!  I love you so much.  
*********
Yesterday we celebrated the Australian father's day.  It was a day spent on the bus traveling to stake conference at Newcastle University.  A very interesting experience.  When we got home it was Amelia's turn to give presents to daddy!  Although, I think she would have prefered to keep them for herself.



Happy Father's day Brad!  You truly are the best dad!  Thank you for all that you do for us.  We love you so much!

2 comments:

Steven, Kimberly and Gavin said...

Hi this is Kimberly Clayton (Woodward) anyways I found you. and your little girl is soooooooo darn cute... I hope you know who I am? I still think about you and remeber your birthday every year July 5th sorry its late... Talk to you soon. Kimbo

Puakai said...

You have a cute family!! I'm jealous that you're living somewhere fun and exciting.

Tiffani Hakes