Sunday 8 February 2009

banana boat...dun dun, dun dun dun

Here are a couple pix from our LDS ward Elder's quorum activity on Saturday in Brisbane Water...unfortunately, the only ones of me were taken while riding the banana boat (with James Nicholson, see below).

Tim Coulson (owner/driver of the boat), actually left me with a PFD and the wakeboard strapped to my feet for about ten minutes floating out in the middle of Brissy Water while he cruised back to the pier to swap for another group of riders. It was about 8am, dead silent, the water was glass, and it was the most serene experience just floating there...then I thought about the bull sharks and how they feed early in the morning and I kept real still :)



1 comment:

Kendal and Alissa said...

Looks like a ton of fun! We can't wait for summer here.