Sunday 31 August 2008

Out for a stroll...

Just another lazy day with a beautiful baby girl!   It's so much fun to be able to just go out for a walk and let Amelia play.  The weather is improving so we try to be outside a lot more often and I just love watching Amelia learn and discover.  I love watching just how excited she gets when she discovers a leaf or a stick or spots a bird flying through the sky!  I love how her face just lights up when she sees a doggie, I love that she thinks she has to yell while she runs (something I totally remember doing as a child.)  I just love this little girl.  We are so glad she has come into our lives!

This chair says it all after all that running!

Doggie?!!

Yes, I just saw a doggie!!

Playing at the prison, er, park I mean.

Peek-a-boo


1 comment:

Kendal and Alissa said...

Cute pictures. She looks darling in green. I love that outfit!