Monday 18 January 2010

Random updates...since we're so far behind.

I once had a friend tell me, "You just wait until you have two kids and then we'll see how often you update your blog." Well, I'm there. I've got the two kids and now I get it. I guess I don't have any room to hassle anyone about updates anymore. :)

Well, since I am so far behind here is a jumble of random bits we've been up to for the last few months...

Amelia's hair is now long enough to curl!! I can even pull it into a pony tail! She looks so cute and grown up. It's crazy.



Snuggle time! This is a common sight around our house. And yes, that's usually the face that Joel pulls. Someday he'll be able to get back at her.

Taking Joel for a spin. This always just cracks me up!

Amelia is always now well aware of the camera and often asks me to take a picture of her. She's a ham just like her mom!


Ward Christmas Party.

More sleep photos. She loves to read herself to sleep.

Yes, this really happened. We've got video, it's much funnier.

Some of you may not know Brad is becoming the 3-D expert at his work...and teaching his son along with him!

Amelia's favorite dinosaur at the park.


That's what we've been up to in a nut shell. Stay tuned there is more to come (but my kids are both crying right now. I have feeling Amelia is not completely innocent.)

2 comments:

Liz said...

Keep it up Mom of TWO!!! It's hard, but it's worth it! Just imagine having THREE!!! I LOVE Amelia's hair! Alison's is so crazy and curly in parts and then completely flat and growing straight forward on top. I have no idea what I'm doing as a Mom of a girl! I'll figure it out! I'm glad you did a quick update! It always looks like you are having so much fun around your place!

Emi Wi said...

Amelia's hair is so pretty! I can't believe how long it is. I keep hoping that Maggie's hair will hurry up and grow. Looking at Millie's gives me hope.