Sunday 24 January 2010

"I'm going down to hell"

This is so funny to me that I think it bears repeating. This is a story about my little girl Amelia,
this one down below:

Last night was a rough night through dinner. She was throwing a fit over everything so needless to say was sent to time out...a few times. Later that night, just before bed she was "helping" me sort out the laundry. It has been so long since we've done laundry that we literally have mountains. After she finished doing her sorting she started climbing up the mountains saying, "I'm going down to hell, I'm going down to hell." (Now remember she had just come out of a series of time-outs, Brad and I were not happy with her.) I was so surprised! I couldn't figure out where so would have learned a phrase like that, let alone relate it to being in trouble. Then as I listened to her a little while longer I realized it was, "I'm going down THE HILL!!"

2 comments:

Liz said...

FUNNY!! She is so cute, and YOU are such a good MOM!!!

The Blunck Family said...

Kim you are so funny. I love this story. Amelia will have a book full of Ameliaisms, she is definitely unique. She is the cutest!