Sunday 18 October 2009

First day at church and lounging around...

Joel and I made it to church last week for the first time in a month and a half!! It was so nice to be back and Joel looked so handsome. This is a hand-me-down shirt from his cousin Joshie and it looks so stinking cute on him! I love it!!

I reckon this is the kind of tie that my dad needs. Nothin' around the neck. :)

Too cute!

And just loungin' around the house. Amelia LOVES being around Joel. She always wants to hold him and snuggle him. So we do a lot of this.

Amelia insisted that I take of photo of Joel with her baby.

And this is the first ALMOST smile that I've caught on camera. Joel is smiling and "Cooing" so much more these days. It's so fun. My favorite thing was yesterday Amelia was laying on the floor next to Joel singing "Mommy, Daddy married the temple." Over and over and over and Joel was cooing right along with her and smiling at her the whole time. It was too cute!




4 comments:

Stephanie said...

He is adorable!!

Felicia said...

How fun! We can't wait to meet Joel someday. You know, what with Brad having a job and all, you guys can totally afford to come visit us! Hooray!

The Blunck Family said...

Joel is so cute. He really is a Joely roley poley! I love it! Amelia looks pretty in her tu-tu.

Jay said...

Wow, a mineature carbon copy of Brad. I am imagining all kinds of possibilities for next year's halloween costumes.