Monday 5 October 2009

Finally an update!!

So here are just a bunch (OK so only 5) of random photos from the last month. I haven't quite been feeling up to taking photos lately so this poor kid doesn't have nearly as much as Amelia does, but he'll have to live with it. Now that things are looking up a bit more the camera is getting pulled out a bit more often so hopefully this blog won't suffer so long.

Joel is an excellent sleeper!! He eats and sleeps and poos simultaneously with both of those!! It's fantastic.

Grandma Blunck playing with her grand kiddies. Thank you SOOOOO much Mom for all your help over the last month! I really truly don't know what we would have done without you. Amelia sure misses you. Today she was telling me how Grandma came to play and then went to the airport and flew on an airplane...she misses you...we all do!!

I make no excuses for the way I look in this photo. It pretty much describes the way I've been feeling lately. But like I said things are looking up and getting better everyday!! And I've got two BEAUTIFUL babies to show for it!! I love these two!!

Joel at about 2 weeks of age.

The way we all slept for the first few weeks. Amelia has the terribly bad habit of sleeping in our bed and Brad (Yes Brad, not me!!) insisted that we just put Joel in our bed too for the first little while. Luckily we have a king size bed, so picture this, me on the side of Joel and Brad on the side of Amelia...yeah it was a tight squeeze and so not fun. I'm happy to say both kids are pretty much out of our bed by now. Family togetherness!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh what a beautiful family you have! I'm glad things are getting better for you. It's nice the second time around when you know from experience that things eventually get better!

Carolyn said...

Yes, the second kid never has as many photos, in my experience. Growing up I always thought there were way more baby pictures of Alison, and I know we didn't take as many of Megan as we did of Audrey. You look great, Kim. As always, you have the cutest smile. I'm glad your mom could come help. It's so nice to have someone to play with the older one so you can get a little rest. I wish we were nearby so we could hang out. Someday, right, when all of us stop crazily moving around the world. I'm glad you're feeling a little better.