Friday 3 July 2009

Welcome Home Uncle Korbin!

Amelia and I had the opportunity of hitching a ride with Grandma and Grandpa Wilson back to Utah, (THANK YOU!!!) for the homecoming of my younger brother Korbin. He just returned from serving a 2 year mission for our church in Oklahoma. It was so good to see him again. This was the first time our family was all together again in years!! So fun.

All the neices and nephew waiting to see/meet Uncle Korbin. Korbin hadn't met any of these little girls, so it was a fun reunion! (By the way, my mom made these dresses! Didn't she do a great job?!)

Mom with her oldest and youngest children. Still waiting...

Have you seen him yet?

I think I see him!

Get the signs ready!!

Yes there he is!!

Mom getting her long awaited hug!

Amelia finally gets to meet Uncle Korbin, whom she lovingly took to calling 'Uncle Mary', because he was a Mish-a-mary.

3 comments:

Liz said...

It was soooo good to see you guys last weekend! Amelia is a doll in person! The dresses your Mom made are darling! Loved seeing your little Bro speak about his mission! I also enjoyed all of your other fun posts! Yeah for Disneyland! You've been a busy girl!!!

The Blunck Family said...

What wonderful times we had at the airport and celebrating Korbin's homecoming! Great memories! I love the picture of Amelia holding her ladybug backpack as she watches for Korbin to come.

Kendal and Alissa said...

It really was a great weekend. I'm so glad the whole family could get together. Korbin's homecoming talk was awesome. You can tell he is a great missionary!