Friday 3 July 2009

I'm goin' to Disney Land

Thanks to some of our friends we were able to take Amelia to Disney Land!! (Thanks Maginot's!) They had some 2fer tickets that they only used one side of so they passed the California Adventure passes on to us! Hooray!! Brad was able to finagle our way into Disney Land itself. We figured that be more fun for Amelia, and it was.

I just realized looking through these that a lot of them are the same but it's hard to take photos of yourself on the rides! You try it!

Brad and Amelia waiting to go on the Dumbo ride. (Disney Land= always waiting in line)

Waiting for the ride to go...

And off we go!!

This was on some ride, don't remember which one, but I just thought it was cute of Amelia.

Same ride, self portrait.

It's a small world...can't you tell. (Or maybe this was Roger Rabit?)

Final photo.


We got some great video of Amelia grooving, shakin' her groove thang if you know what I mean. If I can get around to editing it I'll post it for you all to see.

2 comments:

The Blunck Family said...

Looks like you had fun in Disneyland. We will have to go sometime soon, well when the new baby and mom are up to going. Maybe next summer.

Kendal and Alissa said...

Next summer sounds great to me. It looks like you had a blast. I LOVE DISNEYLAND! You are lucky to live so close!