Saturday 30 May 2009

The Next Day

After church on Sunday we decided to let the girls take their naps in the car and head out for a little "culture" that LA has to offer. Since we seem to live so close to everything we thought it wouldn't hurt anything if we decided to have a little "Sunday drive" to see the sights.

Amelia and "Banna" gearing up for the big ride ahead. They loved being able to see each other.

After a very long and windy drive we finally found a good viewing spot for the Hollywood sign. And I was able to discover that that lovely gene for car sickness that I inherited from my dad is still very much alive and well! Even made a little worse with pregnancy. So after we got this one photo, we headed back home to drop me off to see if I could sleep it off.

And hooray!! It's all better!! After dinner we decided to let the girls watch the sun go to bed over the beach. It was beautiful!!

Walking along the pier...

Enjoying the water. Don't worry we didn't let her go in!



Family photo. Thanks Alissa!! This is the most you'll be seeing of me and my baby bump, so enjoy!




3 comments:

Kendal and Alissa said...

That was a fun day. Thanks Brad for getting us out and around California. You were way better than GPS. P.S. I LOVE those last two pictures.

The Blunck Family said...

Love the pictures. Looks like you guys all had a very fun time together. I am so glad we are a family! We are so blessed by our love for one another. Wish we could have been there!

Shy said...

that is a great family shot..... you look stunning kim.... take care... i have skype.... when you free...