Tuesday 12 May 2009

Awesome Pot Roast!!

I made this AWESOME pot roast on Sunday! It was a new recipe, I had never tried it before so I was a little nervous, but it turned out great. Had to share it with you all!

Dripped Beef

3-4 lb. chuck roast (I used a round roast)
1 tsp. salt (could have used a little less)
1 tsp. seasoned salt
1 tsp. white pepper (I just used black pepper)
1 Tbsp. rosemary (I just used dried stuff)
1 Tbsp. dried Oregano
1 Tbsp. garlic powder
1 cup water

You combine it all together in your crock pot. Cook it for about 6-7 hours on low. Just before you're ready to eat it shred the meat and serve over mashed potatos! It was so good! Brad even commented on it which is very rare!

1 comment:

Kendal and Alissa said...

Mmmm sounds good! I love crock pot recipes so I will have to try. Thanks for posting it.