Friday 23 January 2009

Too Stinkin' Funny!!!

Okay, so I know that we are always posting comments about Amelia's sleeping habits, and this is yet another one, but it's just too stinkin' funny to me!!! She is a comic act when she sleeps. So, as a few of you may already know, Amelia somehow ends up in bed with us most, well, every night. If we weren't so tired at night we might put up more of a fight to keep her in her own bed, but when fatigue and heat set in, well, that's a lethal combination and we are pretty much rendered out of commission.

So anyway, the last few weeks I have been having to get up quite a few times in the night (as you do when you're pregnant) and when I come back to bed I have heard Amelia talking in her sleep. Yes, that's right. She talks in her sleep!!! I have heard her say "Jo Jo & B-Bell" (next door neighbor friends), Carrot said in conjunction with putting an imaginary carrot in her mouth, and she laughs ALL THE TIME in her sleep!!! It's so funny!! I have heard Brad talk in his sleep a few times, so it doesn't surprise me, I know where she gets it from. One of these nights I'll grab the camera and see if I can catch it.

So that's it for Amelia's sleep habits....for now. I am sure more will follow!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is so cute! When I was visiting Theresa in Texas before Christmas I was in the same room as Joseph. One morning he woke up yelling "applesauce!" It was hilarious :)