Monday 26 January 2009

Sunday Morning fun

I always tell myself I am going to take photos of Amelia on Sunday's when she is all dressed up and looking cute and then never do. So this Sunday I decided to just take a few minutes to do it. I am so glad I did. She got this little dress for Christmas from Grandma, Thank you so much! She loves it. Can you tell?

Dancing and twirling in her new dress.

Looking a little mischevious?

She was having so much fun with this. Everytime I'd count to three and say "Cheese" She would laugh so hard. It was great fun!

2 comments:

Kendal and Alissa said...

Cute! I love the mischievous picture. Don't you just love to get Amelia laughing...it is so contagious. I love dressing Savanna up every Sunday. I can't wait until the summer when we both can stop wearing tights.

Diane said...

Hey Kim and Brad. I've been thinking of you all lately. We are planning a trip to New Zealand the end of May, and we were trying to have an extended lay over in Australia, but it looks like we are going to the cook islands and south NZ instead. I tried, but maybe someday I can go, especially this time of year so I could catch some of the Australian Open. (I'm a huge fan and player) It would have been fun to stop in and say Hi. Mark's parents are over at the MTC over there, so we are excited to go and visit. Congrats on your new baby. So exciting!--Diane