Wednesday 11 May 2011

Look what I made!!

Amelia is very much into girlie dresses these days. She actually has a dress that we bought from Costco a while back that she tries to wear EVERY SINGLE DAY!! So I decided it might be a good idea to make a few more pink dresses to try and sway her from that dress. Here's how it turned out:



Perfect for adventures. Looking for turtles...


Spotting a turtle!


And perfect for plenty of twirling and dancing!










If this looks like something you'd like to try making, you can follow the tutorial HERE. It's pretty easy and a lot of fun to make! And just think how lovely your little one will look wearing a lovely pink dress. :)

2 comments:

Kendal and Alissa said...

Love it! While I was scrolling down looking at these pictures I was thinking of my comment..."I want to make one! Where did you get the pattern?". I was so glad when I got to the end and you showed me where. Amelia looks darling. We should make the four girls matching dresses for the wedding. Darling pattern.

The Gramps said...

Wow, that looks amazing, how clever you are. I am ashamed to say, try as I might, sewing is not a task I am comfortable with, in fact I struggle to sew on buttons.

Love Lin x