Sunday 22 August 2010

More about the house...

Just us as we live each day enjoying each other.

I feel like we have so many photos like this. These two are often on the couch "snugging" each other. (as Amelia would say.)


Joel recently discovered our swing on our little patio, and he LOVES it!!! He's learned to open the screen door and will crawl out there and I'll find him lounging like this. It cracks me up.


Amelia loves to swing with him too.


Playing the drums. (Amelia took this photo. I thought it was so good, I had to post it.)


Joel also recently learned to climb into the toy box. Amelia will climb in with him and sing "row row row your boat." They love it!

1 comment:

The Blunck Family said...

I love the pictures of your kids. Amelia looks so grown up and Joel looks like he is ready to take on the world. He's one tough little guy! They look like they are the best of friends.