Sunday 1 August 2010

I love moments like these!!

Being a mom can be VERY overwhelming sometimes. Sometimes I feel like I am telling these kids the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over until I am blue in the face. (I also remember my mom saying the same thing about me.) :) Sometimes I get so frustrated that I can't keep this house clean because all they ever do is play and leave their toys everywhere. Then I get mad at them....

Then I see moments like these, and I'm over the madness. :)




She thought she was putting make-up on like mommy...but with markers. :)


This is a very typical sight at our house.








And one of these days Joel will get the upper hand. :)




This is the best. When I find them playing so nicely in their bedroom. Amelia bosses Joel around about everything and Joel eats everything Amelia gives him. Perfect combination!!

2 comments:

The Blunck Family said...

So sweet! Your children are changing so much, they are growing up. I love the pictures of them playing together in the bedroom and snuggling in the crib. You can tell that they are best friends.

Carolyn said...

I agree! When I'm really frustrated Curtis tells me to go in and look at the girls while they're sleeping. For some reason you just can't look at a sleeping child without having an overwhelming sense of love for them. Then, everything feels okay again. Your kids are so sweet. I also love the pictures you took of Amelia. The dress is wonderful! I think sewing is a good creative outlet and so fun when you have little people to make things for.