Sunday 11 July 2010

Random Grandparents post

So this is one of those post for you Grandma's and Grandpa's. Since we know you love the photos. Enjoy!

One day Joel discovered the crawl space behind our couch. Sweet little smile right?? No, he was screaming and I was laughing. :)

Since we have moved these two into their own bedroom this is a common sight. I love it!!

My sweet Joel. See that nice long hair? I somehow let Brad convince me to buzz it. So, it's much shorter now. :( He won't be getting another haircut for a long time.

His new talent: waving. He waves at everyone now. Love it!

And of course his killer smile.


I have very fond memories as a child of sitting at my moms feet while she put curlers or rags in my hair to curl it for Sunday. I always thought it was fun to feel really girly and have these bouncing beautiful curls, so I thought I'd try it with Amelia. So, here she is:
Wonder why there is no after photo?? Yeah, well, I think this is a tradition we won't be keeping. Let's just say MAJOR FRO!!!!

Ever the budding artist.


Amelia and a friend hang out after church.

1 comment:

The Blunck Family said...

I laughed and laughed to hear your story about the fro. The rage curlers really do make the hair frizzy. Did you make Amelia's dress? Green with polka dots? Joel's smile is so sweet.