Sunday 9 August 2009

Finally!!

Wow, has it really been that long since I've last updated?? What happened? Sheesh. I don't think I've been in the picture taking mood lately. Which is a shame because we still have this cuter than ever daughter...she just happens to be two now and won't hold still for the camera and I seem to work up a sweat trying to get her to...maybe that's why?

Well, here are just a few photos that I have found from the 4th of July. We went to the local high school here for the fireworks. It was really quite fun and Amelia LOVED IT!! The only down side was the fact that they open up the entire grounds for parking (which you have to pay $5 for) and then they STACK you in!! That's right, they stack you in. So once you were in, you were there until everyone else decided to leave to. That meant, if I spontaneously went into labor (which obviously didn't happen) I would have had to have given birth right there under the fireworks...which would have made for an awesome story right?!

Anticipating the fireworks! Don't you love that genuine smile?! Brad's been workin' on that one for a while now! :)

Oh, I can hardly contain myself!!


1 comment:

The Blunck Family said...

Thank goodness you didn't go into labor but it looks like you had a really fun time. I love watching the fireworks with everyone but the worst part is trying to get home afterward.