Wednesday 4 March 2009

Dinner time...

(I've just noticed that all the photos in these next three posts are all from the same day. They've just been posted in reverse order.)

This is Amelia's new favourite thing to do at dinner time. After she has finished her meal (which usually consists of just ONE bite of whatever it is) she'll climb up on my chair and then dangle from the table.

And now, here we have her very first pony tail!!!! It's not done very well. I only did it because we were out and about and I was trying to fix one of her piggy tails and the elastic broke...so I improvised with a pony tail. I'm surprised it actually worked though. The hair on the sides is still a bit too short, but in time, I'm sure this will grow to be a favourite hair style.

And enjoying her very first bowl of ice cream.

And boy did she enjoy it!!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Amelia is SO cute! I can't wait to see her again! (well, and you guys too). I can't believe her hair made it into a pony! That's happiness, and the "start of a lifelong romance"

The Blunck Family said...

I love the dangling! Amelia is the cutest! And the story of Amelia comforting her little stuffed animals is so sweet. If she only knew what was in store for your little family she would be helping you pack a little faster. Grandma and grandpa are anxiously waiting! Can't wait to see you guys again and give you all big hugs.

Stephanie said...

Seriously, ponies are my favorite! I love them on Paige! And Amelia is absolutely beautiful!