Monday 12 May 2008

More piggies! Gotta love it!

I had to add these photos because, well, WHERE'D MY BABY GO????!!!  She looks so grown up!  I can't believe that in just two more weeks she will be a year old.  Wow!  Where has the time gone?

And this particular morning was so funny.  After we got all dressed and ready for the day we came downstairs and Isobel (who is Amelia's BFF at the moment) was downstairs playing and as soon as she saw Amelia with her piggies she yells, "Horns!  Mummy, cows have horns!"

I suppose they do look a little like horns.
This is her favorite place to stand and play at the moment.  Right between her bed and ours on top of our dishes.  I think she likes it because then she can climb up onto our bed.

And this is the kind of mess she makes every morning.
Such a sweet innocent face right?!  Yeah, don't let it fool ya!

Who me?  No, I was only touching this!

No comments: