Saturday 26 April 2008

Six years long, and still going strong!!

Happy Anniversary Brad.  It's been six wonderful years!  Wow!  Can't believe it's been so long.  Time has just wizzed by.  I can remember the day that we first met, all those terribly awkward moments trying to figure out what to say to catch each others attention.  I always loved that you would come down to Provo from Salt Lake on the weekends to "hang out with your brother."  I could always see right through that.  Our first date to Thai Ruby...(totally recommend it to anyone out there!)  I remember the first time we held hands, the first time we kissed, the first time you told me you loved me (in an email...sheesh!)  And then you caught me with that amazing proposal and I thought, "Wow!"  And now I sit here, six years later with our daughter at my side/on my lap/on the floor, she is just as eager to type on this computer as I am.  If we can make it this far, we can do anything!  We've done good!  Can't wait for the rest of our lives!  I love you!  And always will!

Look what we got!  A beautiful family!


I love you because you are Amelia's daddy.

I love you because you have always loved me!

I love you for the little things you do for me!

I love you because you love the outdoors.

I love that you always try your best to support our family.

I have always loved you because you love to have fun.

No comments: