Wednesday 27 February 2008

Nap time

I love being a mom.  I love all the busy times, I love all the crying times (though, not in the middle of them), I love all the laughing times, but most of all I love the sleeping times.  There is nothing more beautiful than a sleeping child.  Amelia is a very busy, active little girl that doesn't like to snuggle very often, so I admit, one of my favourite moments is when I am rocking her to sleep.  Yes, I still rock her to sleep for every sleep that she has...and I love it!!!  It's the only time I can really hold her close without her pushing away.  I love just looking at her and thinking, "this is REALLY my child."   I love just knowing that she is mine.  I love just holding her close and kissing her forehead.  I love feeling her breathe.  I just love this little girl!!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Kim - I feel the same way and I am so not looking forward to the day when she won't want me to rock her every night. I LOVE LOVE that time of day. Amelia is so CUTE!!! CUTE CUTE CUTE!! Wouldn't it be fun to see her and Paige play together!

Bonnie said...

What cute pictures:) I love the t-shirt too.

Just wondering if I can put your blog link on my blog?

Thanks,

Bonnie