Tuesday 22 February 2011

Catch up post!

Life has been crazy and yes, gotten away from me a little bit. I've thought about my blog on several occasions. I promise. But my children seem to sprout 8 arms all of the sudden whenever I attempt to use the computer. So, my blog has suffered. Right now my kiddos are distracted by the good ol' television so I'm just going to throw a huge barrage of photos at you, in no particular order as quickly as possible and let you figure it out for yourself. :) Enjoy!































4 comments:

Kendal and Alissa said...

Love the update! So many great pictures. Kim you are looking so awesome. I love the picture of you and Brad all dressed up! I want to fit in a little black dress like that. I also love the one of you, Amelia, and Joel close up it looks like in Sunday clothes....darling.

Shy said...

great shots kim - look at amelia's hair - and that gorgeous joel, and i loved the stunning pics of you and brad before his award night

The Blunck Family said...

Love the pictures! What a sweet family! Amelia and Joel look like they are best friends. How nice it is that they have each other to play with.

The Gramps said...

Hey, good to see you back. Love the pictures, my how those children have grown. You are looking very good Kim, or as you would say 'One hot Mamma'.

love Lin (The Gramps)