Monday 30 November 2009

Randomness...

This is going to be a very random post, I'm a bit behind in posting so I've thrown quite a few in together. Here is some of the fun we've been having around our house...

I know these are blurry, they are from Brad's phone, but too cute not to post. These photos are so typical of our little Joely. He smiles all the time, you just have to look at him and his whole body smiles. It's the best!!


I went to a Relief Society Meeting a week or so ago and Brad stayed home to watch the kiddies. When I got home, this is what I found...all of them asleep ON MY PILLOW!!! I guess they really did miss me...awww, I feel loved.

More swing time. This is becoming a favorite pass time for all of us. The kids love to bounce and watch each other and I love it because I can get stuff done while they are trapped!! At the moment Joel doesn't last too long, but he's getting better in there. I know he'll really love it before too long.

Notice that little curl dangling down her forehead?! It's very cute, yes, BUT SO ANNOYING!!! no matter how you do her hair it pops right back down onto the forehead. And it's just one little chunk that's longer than the rest. Crazy hair growth!!

And me and my kiddies ALMOST ready for bed.

1 comment:

The Blunck Family said...

Love the pictures of your little family! Looks like you are all having a fun time and are happy! Keep smiling and loving each day! What a wonderful blessing each day is.