Friday 4 September 2009

Times up...AND new bike!!!

So you notice that little count down there on the right? Notice how the numbers now say '0'? Yeah, well, the day has come and almost gone and we still have no baby Wilson. So I figure there is no better time than right now to update this blog. We are a bit back dated.

So Amelia got her very own BIKE!!! And she LOVES!! She rides it everywhere, even in the house. We got a great STEAL on it from our neighbor who was having a yard sale. It's the best!

Can't you tell she loves it?

Dad shows her the ropes...

And away she goes!! So much fun!



4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I hope your delivery goes well. We are anxious to see the new little Wilson. :) I went 11 days over with Paige, and I know it's NO FUN to see your due date come and go. How cool would it be though to have one born on 9-9-09!

Kendal and Alissa said...

So much fun! I can't believe Amelia is old enough to ride a bike. She's going to make a great older sister. I'm glad you are doing okay. I think 9-9-09 sounds great too!

Stephanie said...

Does the baby meter start counting the opposite way? Cuz suddenly you have one day....

The Blunck Family said...

Love that little Amelia! She is so cute on her bike. Pretty soon she will be even harder to keep up with now that she has wheels.