Tuesday 28 August 2007

Goodnight Amelia

So last night I sent Brad to get Amelia ready for bed while I finished up a few things in the kitchen. I was very pleased thinking that Braddy Daddy was taking care of everything. I planned to go in the room and find her in her jammies and all snuggled and ready for bed...instead, this is what I found.

Check out my new hat Mom!


Doesn't it look so cool? Can I wear it out tomorrow?


OK, I promise to get ready for bed as long as you let me wear my cool hat!


Dang! I just want to look cool...I'll show her!


What spit-up? I didn't do anything?


And finally, ready for bed. One of the best parts of Brad working for National Geographic is that he has learned how to mummify babies...so we practice every night!


Oh, come on guys! Not again!


OK, fine, take the dumb photo!

1 comment:

Kendal and Alissa said...

She is way too cute! Way to go Bradley on the mummifying!